CAIPM will provide the following services to individual patients:
- Comprehensive medical evaluation
- Patient education and medical information
- State-of-the-art risk abatement programs
- weight loss
- smoking cessation
- stress reduction
- trauma relief
The Institutes will also offer population based screening and on-site programs for corporate clients, public agencies and private organizations.
The California Institutes of Preventive Medicine offers affordable, comprehensive medical evaluations and risk abatement programs for all Californians. In addition, as a member of CAIPM:
- You may choose from a variety of services.
- You may schedule appointments by phone, online, or in person.
- You may submit your health questionnaire via email or in person.
- You will receive a comprehensive, confidential Personal Health Profile available on your own Web page.
- You will meet with a trained medical professional to ask questions during your examination.
- You will learn about steps you can take to reduce your risk of common diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- You will learn about yourself in a safe, caring environment.
- You'll be linked to high quality, health-oriented organizations, professionals, websites and products.
- You'll be supported so you can achieve your goals.
- You'll be able to use the CAIPM website 24/7 to:
- Consult with a physician.
- Learn about health issues, medications and self-care.
- Link to the best health information on the web.
- Order books and supplies to help you.
- Study your personal health profile.
- Get medical advice for traveling.
Our weight loss, smoking cessation, stress reduction, depression management and trauma relief programs will help you choose and make significant lifestyle changes. Armed with complete medical information and a powerful support system, you will be able to choose and design the life you want to live.